AJAA BERYL BEVERLY.
1. Who is she? Where is she from? How was it growing to who you are today?
So I would say Ajaa Beryl is a 20 year old girl pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in mass communication. I stay in Ronga.My mum is Iteso whereas my Dad Luo.I would say this far it’s God’s grace and mercies.
2. What motivated you to become a model /a vixen?
I have been motivated by the fact that I love my body, I have a positive attitude, stamina, good communication skills, a good sense of style and adaptability.
3. What was going through your mind when you did your first shoot?
Actually this is interesting, on my first shoot I was kind of nervous, but it went well and slowly I adapted.
4. Who did you look up to growing up?
When I grew up, I always looked up to my mum, she’s the strongest person I have ever known. Considering the fact that I have been raised up by a single mum.
5. Has your mum ever seen your modeling work and what was her reaction?
My mum has only seen my modeling work but has no idea I do video vixening work. She was happy with my model work, she always encourages me in my work. She however has no idea that I do video vixening.
6. What’s your take on body insecurities anyone may be experiencing?
What I would like to say is that everyone is perfect in their own way and that everyone is perfect
In their own way and that we should learn to embrace who we are because for sure we can’t change that. I would like to encourage everyone out there to learn to deal with who they are and that no one is perfect. Perfection is not attainable but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
7. Do you work well under pressure?
I work well in both pressure and under no pressure.
8 What are some of your beauty tips that you would like to share?
Facial soap has a lower ph. value than standard body soap. Which is what makes it so ideal for use on the face as it is less likely to dry out your face skin. Therefore I recommend black soap from @banjizzlecosmetics.I also do homework outs, I am at times lazy to go to the gym.
9. What items would you never leave the house without?
I would never leave my house without my phone and lip-gloss.
10. As a model would you rather do import designer clothes or would you rather work with local designers?
I would say I would rather work with what is available.
11. What kind of Brands or music genres would you prefer to shoot for?
I would prefer to shoot for wasafi records, music genres such as hip-hop, jazz and blues
12. What is the toughest aspects about being a model/vixen?
Toughest aspect about being a model/vixen is that you got to watch on your body that means you got to be on diet to maintain the body.
13. Finally given a chance to talk to a young girl out there with the ambitions, what would you tell them?
I would tell them to keep at what they love, keep the faith, whether modelling video vixening, what you love most is what you will achieve best.